Discount full lace wigs, lace front wigs and hair extensions in stock for women, Custom human hair or synthetic wigs on cheap prices.
Lace wigs can last up to a year with proper care. They are quite expensive so it is very important to know how to care for them. Consider your wig to be an investment that you can use for many years to come if you maintain it well. Bear in mind that if it is made with real hair the lace wig will need to be cared for like your own hair. Not only must the hair be looked after but also the lace base or cap.
Washing your wig:
You should use cool water for synthetic hair and warm water for human hair and a shampoo for dry damaged hair. This is because it will be gentle on the hair and the lace base. Never use hot water as this will very likely shrink the lace. You should place your lace wig on a manikin when washing so that you are in control and the wig keeps its shape. Always try to use a conditioner, as this will keep the hair looking good. Be sure that you do not twist the wig while washing and do not apply the shampoo directly on the wig.Always put the shampoo on your hands first and rub in gently. Never use a blow dryer, because the heat will shrink the base and it will dry out the hair.
Looking after the hair on your lace wig:
Always use low heat on styling tools, because this will help to preserve the hair. The wigs hould be brushed daily, but not vigorously as the hair will not grow back as your own hair will. Knots should be carefully untangled by hand so that the hair is not damaged. You should never expose lace wigs to direct sunshine in order to dry them. Always store your wig in a clean and shade place without press when not in use. Maybe in a box which the dirt can not access in, I don’t think keep it on a wig stand is a good idea as it will get dirt
Caring for the base of lace wigs:
It is important to understand that lace is a delicate fabric especially French Lace, which many of the high end wigs are made of. The thinner the lace the less easily people will recognize that you are wearing a wig. Be careful what adhesives and tapes you use for applying your lace wig. Be sure that these products will be gentle on your wig. Always remove the wig carefully so that it does no trip or tear. It is wise to remove your wig when you sleep. Try to keep your real hair and scalp clean so that your wig base will stay grime free.
If you have decided to go in for curly hair weaves, you should also be aware of the care required to maintain such hairdos. Here are some tips about hair care for curly weave hairstyles.
- Use of cotton pillowcases and sheets may adversely affect the shine of your hair so always use a silk scarf at night and wrap it around your head. It will help to keep your hairdo intact and prevent it from tangling either!
- Curls are delicate things and excessive styling is the fastest way to make them fall apart. Do not brush or comb your curly weave when it is dry. Many people do not realize the damage this can do to curly hair. Curly hair is already more susceptible to breaking off and when you attempt to comb through the curls when its dry you are just begging to break off some hair ends by tugging on knots and tangles.
- Curly hair tends to be difficult to manage during the rainy season. Besides, hair weaves need more attention and care! You would particularly notice curly hair weaves tend to get frizzy when the weather turns damp. In that case, you must use a good conditioner and an anti-frizz serum. Avoid an excessive use of the hair dryer.
- Choosing the right conditioner is very important for woven hair. A high quality leave-in conditioner will help to balance the levels of moisture and prevent it from being dry and subsequently causing frizz. Use a product designed specifically for long use.
- There are many techniques used for curly hair weaving; hair bonding, tracking, fusion method or even tree braiding. Whatever the method, you need to discuss with your hairstylist before you opt for any. This will help you to know which technique and hairdo would suit your tresses and the kind of care required after the weave. Many techniques tend to damage texture of the natural hair so be aware of the flip sides as well.
- While hair is moist or damp, avoid brushing the same. Simply run your fingers through your hair and detangle the ends. If you're pressed for time and need to dry it fast use a blow dryer with a diffuser attachment. This way your curls won't frizz or flatten.
- Always ensure you have a very light and easy to use cream based moisturiser for your hair. You can use this on your curly weave hairdo to help retain the natural shine of the hair.
- While weaving your hair, buy a reputed brand (whether you opt for natural or synthetic hair). This hair will be bonded to your natural tresses, so only use high quality products.
Use these tips for curly weave hairstyles and go in for a makeover without any hassles!!!!!
Why Women Love Virgin Brazilian Hair
Long hair cuts are very common nowadays, as more women are now aware of the role long hair plays in enhancing their beauty.But the normal rate of hair growth can sometimes be too slow. So what options do you have if you want to spot a long hair style? The answer is virgin Brazilian hair extensions. With Brazilian hair, you can get the look you want within minutes. You can get a wavy, thick or curly look depending on the type of extension used.
Virgin Brazilian Hair
Virgin Brazilian Hair is increasingly becoming one of the go-to options for women looking for hair extensions. It is even known to be popular amongst some major celebrities, such as Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez. So what is it about this type of hair that makes it so desirable? This guide will give you the scoop on why women love this product.
Low quality hair extensions are easy to spot. Virgin hair,on the other hand, is natural and completely untreated hair. It is free from all kind of chemical processing, which is why it is known as 'virgin'. The hair in each pack is from a single source and is kept intact the whole way through.You are therefore guaranteed a level of quality and uniformity that you do not get with cheaper or unnatural hair extensions.
The hair is also very popular due to its healthy, sleek and naturally shiny appearance. It looks completely natural and does not shout hair extension at all, so it should blend with your own hair without it being noticeable. It will not have that damaged or flat look that you are looking to avoid. Considering the source used for this type of hair, you will usually be limited to darker colour such as brown and blacks. However, there will be a variety of options in terms of texture and style, from poker straight to wavy and curly.
The fact that the hair is kept in its natural direction in the packaging also means that the cuticles are all facing the right direction.In other words, you do not have to worry about tangling!
While it is one of the most expensive hair extensions you can get, it is also known for its longevity. Assuming you take proper care of the hair, it can last you a number of years. For this reason, you can actually save money, as you will not need to buy new extensions every couple of months.You should visit your salon to have your extensions adjusted every 8-12 weeks,but the quality and lustre of the hair will remain intact.