If you need help for this product, Here is Leave a message or by Online Support.
Top Natural Hair Full Lace Wigs is made from gorgeous human hair which is with smooth feel and no tangle no shedding.The hair density is very natural,not too thin or too thick. Hairline is realistic and custom services are available to build your own wig.
- This hair length long Human hair full lace wigs is made of high quality 100% virgin human hair , it's soft and smooth touch feeling that you will like it!
- This design of Glueless Full Lace Wigs that is very beautiful for you, With this Human hair full lace wigs we can shipped 2-3 days, When you receive it you will become more elegant and fashion.
- This cap design of full lace with stretch on the crown, will be helpful for adjustment on your head size and comfortable wears. When you to wear your hair in updos and high ponytails, The unit can be parted anywhere as you wish.
- You can change your hairstyle according to your needs at any time when you have this Glueless Full Lace Wigs For African American Women Human Hair Wavy Wigs, it's very cheap price .
1.What is a full lace wig?
Full lace wigs are manufactured with a cap, and a thin lace sewn on top of the cap. Individual hairs are then sewn into the thin lace.
Full lace wigs will have lace all around the unit, and require the extra lace to be cut. By doing so, once done you can wear your hair anyway you like, ponytails, up-dos etc.
Think about it. With the wig,you have just cut yourself a new hairline around your entire head.
Once the unit is applied, you will have on a full hair wig - but the front, back, and sides of the hair wig will not be like a regular wig. The wig will appear that all of the hair is growing directly from your head.
2.How long can I expect the wig to last?
The life of your wig will depend on your use and care of it. If handled properly, it should last you 6months to a year and even longer depending on your handling and use.
3.What’s the difference between human remy hair and synthetic hair?
Human hair wigs made of human hair that are collected directly from Indian, Chinese, Indonesian and Caucasian hair donor. It has the most natural look which can be cut, styled, perm, or colored to suit your personal taste. And requires more care, they have to be shampooed, dried, styled and conditioned, just like your natural hair. Like your hair, they can lose their style if they get wet and frizz on humid days.Indian hair is currently the best hair on the market for wigs and weaves. It comes in different textures. These include straight, curly and wavy. The Indian hair is recommended for everyone.
Synthetic wigs are easier to care for and lower priced. The mono filament fiber "hair" used to make synthetic wigs has "memory" which means it maintains its wave or curl, texture and volume, requiring minimal upkeep. Synthetic wigs, however,are not designed to accept a permanent wave or color change and can be permanently damaged by the use of curling irons, blow dryers or hot rollers.
4.What isthe difference between Yaki and Silky?
Yaki texture is process we do to your wig that adds a micro kink to the hair strands to mimic Africa-American people relaxed hair.
The silky straight hair texture is the natural state of the Indian Hair as it comes from the donor. It is look like the wig of white people. If you are Caucasian, we recommend you choose silky texture.
5.What is virgin remy hair?
Virgin hair is 100% natural and not under process which may cause any damage to the cuticle. We make the virgin remy hair run in one direction with natural look and avoid of tangling.Our virgin hair is all remy, which is soft, natural looking and long-life used.We trust that our virgin remy hair will satisfy you.
6.What is silk top?
There is a layer lace which is made of silk fabric on the top front of the cap. When the hair is knotted,it will be concealed between the layers. It's hard to notice the knots it willgive you the nice feeling that it seems like the hair is actually growing out of your scalp, the knots are 100% invisible.
You wont find any other ventilation technique that creates a more flawless appearance than hidden knots on a silk top, no bleach knots at all.
Important things to know about Silk top lace wigs before you make a purchase:
- A. The silk top is approximately 4*4 / 4*5 / 4.5*4.5 / 5*5 inch on the crown area. That is to say, it does not cover the entire wig.
- B. The silk top begins approximately 1/2 to 1 cm away from the hairline. That means, there is 1/2 to 1 cm of swiss lace before the silk top begins.
7.What is the difference between full lace cap with stretch and without stretch?
These two caps are with lace all around the perimeter and available for you to wear your hair in updos and high ponytails. When the caps are glued down, the wig will have a natural hairline all around the perimeter. The unit can be parted anywhere as you wish.
Full lace cap with stretch will be helpful for adjustment on your head size.
Full lace cap with ear to ear stretch can be adjusted in Circumference.
Full lace cap with stretch in crown can be adjusted in crown.
Full lace cap without stretch does not have stretch and can be worn by women without hair or with scarce hair.
8.Will my wig fall off when the wind blowing?
No, when attached with combs,glue or tape the wig will be very secure.
9.Will the glues and tapes cause damage to my skin?
We suggest you to do a skin test before use if you are with sensitive skin. Most people are all right with the glues and tapes. However, if you have sensitive skin, we advise you tostart with the Spirit Gum or Hollisters Medical Adhesive.
10.Can I shower or swim with lace wig on?
Yes, you definitely can.Well! You had better to put waterproof adhesive or tape on your lace cap when you swim. It is recommended you to wash it after you swim with it. Anyway, youcan exercise in your wig.
11.Can I wear my lace wig in a high ponytail?
Yes, you can wear your wig in a high ponytail once you apply around your full perimeter with adhesives. You will need a cap construction that is made with lace around the perimeter.
For glue less full lace caps,the without ear tabs one (cap-3A) is better for a ponytail.
12.What is Bleach Knots for a Wig?
An alternative to the silk top is bleached knots. To avoid showing the unnatural roots on the unit,bleaching knots gives the hair more natural look. It will be not so real like a silk top wig, but much cheaper.
Please note that, we cannot bleach knots for #1-jet black hair wigs, the color is too dark, the lighter color we bleach, the more fragile the knots will be.
13.The Process of Customizing a Full Lace Wig.
Top Natural Hair aims to make custom-made full lace human hair wigs which are 100% purely hand tied. For the high skill and guaranteed quality, a customized full lace wig needs 20-30working days. If with a silk top, it needs 40-45 working days to finish.
Below is the steps for making a full lace wig by Top Natural Hair:
1) Make the full lace cap as the customer’s sizes and request.
2) Collect plenty of raw material and sort out the kinds of hair. And the hair must have acid treatment in order to kill the bacteria.
3) Weigh and dye the hair. The density of the hair (we ourselves measure as the hair weight) is according to the requirements of customers. Tie it well with band for spare.
4) After the lace cap and the hair are completed, our professionals will hand-tie the hair evenly on the lace cap.
5) Finalize the design for wavy or curly. Put the hair into a hot oven, adjust for proper temperature to finalize the design.
6) If the wig needs professional hairstyles, like bob cut styles, our professional hairdressers will style them before shipping.
14.How to order a wig that can be dyed by yourself?
If you wanna re-dye a wig at home, please order a natural color, no dyed wig. Leave us a message like that”I wanna dye the wig myself, give me a no-dyed, natural colored wig” when you place your order.
15.Can you make a 6-inch full lace wig?
Sorry, we are not offering a wig in 6 inches. For the wig we can make, the shortest length is 8 inches.Because a shorter wig is not safe to hide the wig cap and your real hair.